Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

This song stoned...

I just can't let this go without telling you.
You have to listen to it when you're alone and as long as you like the Foo's you'll feel what I just felt!!
Skip to 3:12 for the best part...
I recommend listening to the full song.
Foo Fighters - Congregation
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sonic highways

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Peter Green...

Searching on Youtube and once again I came across a beauty of a song. Some slow blues, with good vocals. You might know or recognise his voice from the band Fleetwood Mac. Green was the founder of this band. A perfect late night song in my opinion. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Peter Green - Fool No More

Lianne La Havas covers...

I heard this song with a friend who has a great taste of music so i'm glad to know him! This song is just so wavy! - Lianne La Havas cover - .

The Roots

A nice oldie! Talk about timeless HIP HOP. Listen Here