Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Foo Fighters to Belgium!!

Just got to know Foo Fighters are coming to Rock Werchter 2016 and as they are my all time favorite band i'm pretty stoked.
πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
Foo Fighters - Come Alive

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Lianne La Havas covers...

I heard this song with a friend who has a great taste of music so i'm glad to know him! This song is just so wavy! - Lianne La Havas cover - .

Tangerine Stoned...

This is a perfect example, fine art piece, marvellous, pearl, whatever you want but it's the definition of Psychedelic Rock. Found this in a 5 hour long playlist on Youtube and it's like I found a treasure... Song after song you find goldies yet they're almost all pretty unknown. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Tangerine Stoned - L'urlo della strega

Retro Wave

I look at this genre as the perfect music for driving at night, even though I don't have my drivers license YET! I started listening to this genre when I saw the movie DRIVE with Ryan Gosling as the protagonist. This movie features the ultimate night cruise anthem, I'm sure you'll recognise the song. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Movie DRIVE:  Kavinsky - Nightcall Other Retro Wave:  Miami nights 1984 - Accelerated