Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Interpol...

Nothing wrong with another Interpol track from their 5th album.
Such an intriguing voice he has.
I also noticed that whenever you hear this band, a lot of songs sound kind of the same but then they aren't. Hard to explain but you'll have to see for yourself and the only way to do that is to play albums. I suggest you start with 'Turn on the bright lights' 🎧
πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
Interpol - Anywhere



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Peter Green...

Searching on Youtube and once again I came across a beauty of a song. Some slow blues, with good vocals. You might know or recognise his voice from the band Fleetwood Mac. Green was the founder of this band. A perfect late night song in my opinion. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Peter Green - Fool No More

Lianne La Havas covers...

I heard this song with a friend who has a great taste of music so i'm glad to know him! This song is just so wavy! - Lianne La Havas cover - .

The Roots

A nice oldie! Talk about timeless HIP HOP. Listen Here