Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

...

Perfect example of what random clicks on YouTube can give you. Wow.
Read the description and you'll fall in love with this band.
(That's what I felt at least)

https://youtu.be/GFFZeT7ZMCM

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Anderson Paak

I'm starting to like this guy, at first I didn't like his style but now I can imagine why people like him. Just discovered this album, Listen:  A. Paak - The Bird P.s. Make sure to listen to his album.

Peter Green...

Searching on Youtube and once again I came across a beauty of a song. Some slow blues, with good vocals. You might know or recognise his voice from the band Fleetwood Mac. Green was the founder of this band. A perfect late night song in my opinion. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Peter Green - Fool No More

Lianne La Havas covers...

I heard this song with a friend who has a great taste of music so i'm glad to know him! This song is just so wavy! - Lianne La Havas cover - .