Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

New Zealand...

Never would've thought that New Zealand had a music scene πŸ˜ƒ
This band plays Reggae and Soul but swith a twist.
It's really hard to decribe what they play because it's so unique. I've listened countless times to this album I find it very relaxing and it just gives you vibes.
Please give it a shot to listen to it!
πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
Skip to 19:26 for my favorite song of the album.
27:06 is also pretty good!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tangerine Stoned...

This is a perfect example, fine art piece, marvellous, pearl, whatever you want but it's the definition of Psychedelic Rock. Found this in a 5 hour long playlist on Youtube and it's like I found a treasure... Song after song you find goldies yet they're almost all pretty unknown. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Tangerine Stoned - L'urlo della strega

Retro Wave

I look at this genre as the perfect music for driving at night, even though I don't have my drivers license YET! I started listening to this genre when I saw the movie DRIVE with Ryan Gosling as the protagonist. This movie features the ultimate night cruise anthem, I'm sure you'll recognise the song. πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”» Movie DRIVE:  Kavinsky - Nightcall Other Retro Wave:  Miami nights 1984 - Accelerated

Anderson Paak

I'm starting to like this guy, at first I didn't like his style but now I can imagine why people like him. Just discovered this album, Listen:  A. Paak - The Bird P.s. Make sure to listen to his album.